Sunday, January 1, 2012

It was 20 years ago today....okay, well, actually it was only 1 year ago

'Tis the 1 year anniversary of this blog.

*happy dance*

I would have posted a couple more times in December, howevermy computer decided to be a complete asshole to me and stop turning on during finals week. I only just now got it fixed (thank you dad).

I should be making this post about all the hope I have for 2012, and how it's going to be the best year ever. I just don't have that kind of outlook right now. Quite frankly I just had a bit of a meltdown. Thank God for my mom and Gilmore Girls.

I have found that I really lean on my mom and dad even more these days. Even though I don't have to get a whole lot of clearance from my parents when I make plans, and they've always been really relaxed in comparison to my friends' parents when it comes to things like curfews and such. (Basically, as long as I come home with all my limbs still attached and I don't burn the house down, they're good.) They trust me. And it's not like I've ever given them a real reason not to trust me. I'm a good kid. But lately I'm dealing with a whole bunch of "scary" new experiences: College and such. They've been through all this before. They survived. They are the fountain of knowledge.

Apparently I'm into fragmented sentences tonight. Yea. Sorry.

As far as New Years resolutions go, I've never been a big fan. I'm not patient enough for them.

So here's to 2012.
Bright side: It seriously can't suck that bad.
Other side: For some reason I have a feeling that it'll try it's damnedest to do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment