Monday, January 2, 2012

Technically-detail-ish stuff

So I know I just posted yesterday, but I just woke up, I'm a little happier, and a little cheerier. My outlook is better, and I now have the patience to talk about all the technical-detail-ish type stuff I should have mentioned yesterday.

So I know I said before that I was planning to switch to a new blog in 2012, but thanks to the fact that Google apparently hates me (Google owns Blogger) I can't get access to the other account I set up. So. New plan. I will in fact be keeping this blog but I will be changing the name as soon as I can come up with something quippy/fun/sarcastic/etc. I am still planning to potentially start vlogging, but since I was without my laptop for many moons that has been delayed.

Side note:
Microsoft can go die in a hole. Windows software makes me want to throw rocks... At people that annoy me. Which, if you think about it, is kind of like literally killing two birds with one stone! Ha!

So that's the plan as it stands right now. I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before but you can all also follow me on Twitter if you wish. @DFTBAlicia11.
Though, if you're not a fan of cursing....maybe you shouldn't. I am friends on Facebook with both my parents as well as a few adults from my church, so I pretty much always monitor what I post there. So when I'm pissed about something I take to Twitter to vent. So every once in a while it can get a little tiny bit  on the vulgar side....

So yea, Happy New Year all. For real this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment