Sunday, April 17, 2011

I wanna be a firebreathing dinosaur-princess with a golden lasso!

So this is gonna be sort of a quick post. Hopefully I won't start rambling too much, but seriously.....good luck with that.

The other day in American Lit. (...which I hate. Good teacher, but the curriculum is obnoxiously dry) we were going over how to write a good résumé - for the thousandth time in my high school career - and it got me to thinking about all the things I wanted to be growing up.

The obvious one, of course, is 'dancer', but there were always other thing I considered in addition to that. I have compiled a list for your perusal and entertainment.

  1. Daycare provider
  2. preschool teacher
  3. Firefighter
  4. Gymnast
  5. Singer
  6. Actress
  7. Surgeon
  8. A marine (no, I'm not kidding)
  9. Zoologist
  10. Artist
  11. Veteranarian
  12. Marine biologist
  13. Fashion designer
  14. Hairstylist
  15. Graphic designer
And I wouldn't be surprised if I had wanted to be all of these things simultaneously.

1 comment:

  1. I never knew you wanted to be a surgeon or a zoologist. And you forgot Egyptologist...I think you latched onto that one after seeing the Egypt exhibit at the British Museum.

    ReplyDelete