Sunday, October 23, 2011

Changes

Starting in January of next year I think I am going to be abandoning this blog. My goal was to blog for a year and as of December 31, 2011 I will have accomplished that goal.

I will not be abandoning blogging as a whole -- I surprised myself with how much I enjoy blogging -- just this specific blog. (I will introduce my new blog URL closer to the end of the year.) I am also going to be consolidating my YouTube and Gmail accounts. Right now I have 2 YouTube accounts that are subscribed to essentially the same set of channels, and 3 Gmail accounts thanks to my Columbia email address being via Gmail.

I also hope to use my winter break to download and get familiar with a good video editing software. Then, hopefully, I will start vlogging on my primary YouTube channel. (I will also provide that username -- to anyone who wants to follow my vlogs -- closer to the end of the year.)

I have some other plans in the works but they're going to require some more thinking and planning before I know if they'll work out for sure.

<3 Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment