Thursday, October 27, 2011

Things I miss.

This is just gonna be a super short post.

Basically I'm home sick. I have three more weeks until I can come home for Thanksgiving and at this point I'm practically counting down the days. So I think I'm just going to make a list of some of the things I miss.

I miss my friends.
I miss marching band.
I miss my Guardies (my color guard girls) <3.
I miss spending my Friday nights with the aforementioned marching band and Guardies.
I miss the smell of fall.
I miss seeing cornfields (I seriously thought I'd never say that).
I miss show choir.
I miss going to metal shows and such.
I miss trees. Like, real trees. Not the occasional tree in the middle of the sidewalk. Like, forests.
I miss my sister.
I miss HP-Ohio and Harry Huddles.
I miss my house.
I miss my bed.
I miss Goat, my fish.
I miss going to the Mean Bean get coffee to write blog posts.

Three weeks...I can make it!

I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment