Saturday, August 27, 2011

And All That Jazz... (face-palm) [BEDA August 27]

So today was my first full day of living in my dorm building.

My roommate spent last night with family, so I had the room to myself. I did spend some time talking with my suite-mates, getting to know them and all, which was a little "awkward-silencey." But we were laughing about it and I'm hoping that will pass really soon. My roommate got back this evening, and we seem really compatible. We're both sarcastic (insert Hallelujah Chorus here), and we both dance. We went to our floor meeting with our suite-mates and afterward spent a little time walking around the area trying to find somewhere to get food that was still open at 10:30.

Subway's open until 1am.

Score.

I recognized a few people on my floor from my placement audition who're really nice. I'm excited. Still a little nervous, but I can tell this is going to be good. (Insert naive smile of confidence here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment