Friday, August 12, 2011

Picture perfect [BEDA August 12]

These are the pictures I'm going to have framed/displayed in my dorm room. Basically this post is just a bunch of my favorite pictures. But I'm keeping each one out for a reason.

My band family photo! Maddy, Abbey, Knox and I.

Sydney and I on "dress like your favorite HP character" day at school! She was McGonagall, and I Bellatrix.

With my favorite little cousin Ben!

Amber and I being little monsters in our jazz dance this past June! Born this way!

A big group of my very best friends at our senior class trip to Cedar Point.

Conducting on Senior Night for band.

Madeline and I in Paris.

With Frak (!!!!!) at LeakyCon.

With the best sister in the world!

My ballet class back in 2008. Last class with Miss Kathy (the pirate:D) before she moved. I'm the second from the left in the front row.

Knox and I for our senior prom:)

This is what best friends look like. lol :)

When Nikki, Rachel, and I pulled together Senior Spotlight even after our horrible director underhandedly canceled it.

Visions Show Choir 2011. Our closer: Separate Ways by Journey.

Painting my name on the stage. The tradition for senior thespians. However, our names are all gone now because a random construction worker "didn't realize they were important" so he sanded them off the stage. Every single one.

Amber and I. Besties till the end! Wonderful night at Waffle House, with Backstreet Boys:)))



No comments:

Post a Comment