Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Interwebz TV [BEDA Audust 15]

So I mentioned several posts ago that I want to start vlogging. However, vlogging is no easy task. It takes a decent amount of time to put together each video. And I have no idea right now what kind of free time I'm going to have starting college and everything.

I follow so many vloggers on YouTube, including the vlogbrothers, Strawburry17, meekakitty, Ray William Johnson, charlieissocoollike, WinterSpringPro, wheezywaiter, and many more. The people that I listen to, whose opinions I value, vlog. Vlogging is a seriously effective way to share your thoughts with the world.

Interwebz TV.

Now, the thing about vlogging is that everyone sucks in the beginning. Their camera and audio quality is iffy at best, and it takes a while to get settled into a basic format. I certainly am not, at the moment, fiscally capable of buying a good quality camera, microphone, and wide angle lens. But I'm working on that. I currently have two YouTube accounts, one that I set up about three years ago just for my subscriptions, and one that I intend to be my vlogging channel. Info on that at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment