Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lots of new stuff [BEDA August 4]

So I went to the doctor today. I, A) discovered that my albuterol inhalers that I've been using for the last four years have actually started to make my asthma symptoms worse, and B) had to get two shots. On the upside, my hair looked fantastic all day!

On a different note, I move to Chicago in twenty two days. Commence omg-I'm-going-to-college-really-far-away-from-home freak out! My roommate seems pretty cool from the emails we've exchanged, even though it's mostly been about minifridges and majors. I've got orientation on Monday, and I'm seriously nervous. First thing is my audition for level placement. Yea. Freaking out.

On another different note, I think I want to start vlogging. I don't know yet. It wouldn't replace my blogging -- probably -- but it might be a fun new chapter in this whole venture.

Until tomorrow:)

1 comment: